4 bedroom detached house for saleLee Moor Road, Stanley, Wakefield
Sold STC £245,000
- Detached house with four bedroom accommodation
- Two reception rooms plus dining kitchen
- Larger than average garage with workshop
- Tastefully presented throughout
- Spaciously designed
- An internal inspection is highly recommended
Flexible and versatile accommodation that would suit a range of purchasers, this property may suit the buyer that needs accommodation on ground floor level with additional bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom to the first floor. So much more to offer than first meets the eye!
So much more to offer than first meets the eye! This property is suitable for a range of purchasers, ideal for the buyer that needs accommodation on one level with additional bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite shower-room to the first floor. Particularly ideal for the family, deceptively spacious and provides a good degree of flexibility. .
The accommodation in full comprises:- L-shaped entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, dining kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, to the first floor landing three bedrooms (one with en-suite shower-room) and family bathroom. Gas central heating system and upvc double glazed windows. Gardens, driveway to garage with workshop.
Located close to bus route providing service to Wakefield City Centre, the Northern Motorway Network is easily accessible, Jcn 30 of M62 only one mile away with Jcn 41 of M1 motorway around two and half to three miles away. Local Co-operative store situated approximately 0.5 mile.
An internal inspection is highly recommended
Upvc entrance door with double glazed inset panel and matching side panel into the entrance hallway.
Spacious entrance hallway has staircase access to the first floor landing. Coving to ceiling, laminate floor, two radiators with radiator cover, entrance door to lounge, dining kitchen, master bedroom, dining room/bedroom, family bathroom. Storage cupboard and coat cupboard, door through to the rear entrance porch.
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.84m )
Coving to ceiling, two windows upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Wall light points, fire surround in a limestone effect, marble inset back and matching hearth, coal design living flame gas fire, door through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' 7" x 11' 3" ( 4.75m x 3.43m )
Two windows upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Window upvc double glazed to the side aspect. Recessed ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, fully fitted kitchen in a light wood effect to include, space and plumbing for dishwasher, worktop over, stainless steel one and a half size sink, matching drainer and swan neck style mixer tap, complete with waste disposal, integrated electric combi oven and microwave oven, a full range of units to include space and plumbing for an American style fridge freezer with water cooler, worktop, five ring gas hob, extractor fan above, laminate floor.
Dining Room/bedroom 12' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.95m )
French doors upvc double glazed to the rear garden. Recessed ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, radiator, laminate floor.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the side aspect. Three piece suite finished in white, good size shower cubicle, concealed low flush w.c., wash basin both set within vanity creates good storage space, recessed ceiling lights, fully tiled walls, radiator/towel rail.
Ground Floor Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.81m x 3.25m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, air conditioning unit, door to the walk-in wardrobe.
Lighting and a good range of hanging space and shelves.
Rear Entrance/utility 8' 5" x 5' 4" ( 2.57m x 1.63m )
Windows upvc double glazed to two sides. Upvc double glazed door to access the rear garden. Radiator with radiator cover, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for dryer, base units, worktop over, partially tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Doors to four further bedrooms.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 15' 2" ( 2.67m x 4.62m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe, radiator, air conditioning unit, door to the en-suite facilities.
Three piece suite finished in white comprising of shower cubicle with glass shower door and matching side panel, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.21m )
Slightly restricted ceiling height. Velux upvc wood effect window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 2" x 5' 8" ( 3.71m x 1.73m )
Slightly restricted ceiling height. Currently used as a study. Velux window upvc wood effect to the front aspect. Radiator.
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of good size panelled bath, shower over with folding shower door, low flush w.c., wash basin and pedestal, partially tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
The front garden is well established with a good range of plants, shrubs and trees, footpath access to the front door, tarmacadam driveway. The garden to the rear has two good size patio areas and established borders.
Garage/workshop 17' 6" x 17' 10" narrowing to 12' 5" ( 5.33m x 5.44m narrowing to 3.78m )
The semi-detached garage/workshop with a wide electric roller shutter door. Ideal for store and park vehicle and also used as a workshop, cold water supply, power supply, mezzanine floor creating extra storage.
From Wakefield City Centre take the A642 Aberford Road and continue straight ahead passing Pinderfields Hospital on the left hand side, small roundabout straight on for a further two miles and take left hand turn onto Lake Lock Road, straight ahead take first right onto Mount Road, continue and the road changes name to Lee Moor Road, this property is on the right hand side identified by our 'For Sale' board
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58899275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK107451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.