3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWood Lane, Sutton Weaver, Runcorn
Offers in Region of £367,500
- Offers in the Region of £367,500
- Detached Stone Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen Diner
- Large Gardens With Outbuildings
Offers in the Region of £367,500 A unique detached stone bungalow, with three beds, lounge, dining room, kitchen diner, family bathroom, utility & cloakroom. Externally in the large plot there are surrounding gardens and an outbuilding incorporating a garage, two workshops and a sunroom.
Offers in the Region of £367,500
A unique stone built detached bungalow standing in a large plot with panoramic views to the front over Sutton Hall Golf Club and the Weaver Valley beyond. This needs to be seen to be appreciated. In brief the accommodation consists of three bedrooms, lounge with a beautiful logburner, dining room which can be used as a further bedroom making it four beds as the kitchen is a kitchen diner with double doors to the side garden of the property. A utility room and cloakroom is located to the rear of the bungalow and the family bathroom is a modern and stylish four piece suite. Outside there are gardens to the front, side and rear inclusive of a pond and an outbuilding housing a garage, two workshops and a sun room.
PVC double glazed door, PVC double glazed window, door to Lounge/Diner, quarry tiled floor, store cupboard, radiator, loft access.
Lounge 21' 3" x 14' 9" ( 6.48m x 4.50m )
Two PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, brick chimney breast with log burner, PVC double glazed double doors to the side and front elevation with Juliet balcony.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 12' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.76m )
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, brick chimney breast, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 16' 7" plus recess x 10' 7" ( 5.05m plus recess x 3.23m )
Wall and base units, built in cooker with hob and extractor fan over, built in fridge, sink with single drainer and mixer taps over. brick glass feature, PVC double glazed doors to the side elevation, PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, wooden beam.
PVC double glazed door to rear elevation, Two PVC double glazed to the side elevation, door to Utility and entrance Hall and rear elevation.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.03m x 1.91m )
Wall and base units, tiled floor, part tiled walls, central heating boiler, radiator, door to the Cloakroom.
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.91m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' ( 3.07m x 2.44m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, bath with on blocks with mixer tap, wash hand basin set in a vanity unity with mixer tap, shower enclosure, low level w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor.
Lawn, gravelled area, steps up to front door, store room to the front housing gas and electric meters, fenced off to the rear.
Driveway via the side gate, lawn to the front and side, patio off the Kitchen.
Garage 17' 6" x 8' 6" ( 5.33m x 2.59m )
Wood single glazed window to the side elevation, up and over door, PVC double glazed door to the rear, archway to the Workshop.
Workshop One 8' 5" x 15' 6" ( 2.57m x 4.72m )
Wood single glazed window to the rear, wood door, door leading to second Workshop.
Workshop Two 9' 1" x 10' ( 2.77m x 3.05m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58899284.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.