3 bedroom detached house for saleUpper Mead, Axminster
- Detached Newly Built House
- Three Bedrooms
- Master En-suite
- Countryside Views
- Enclosed Garden
- Garage & Parking
- NHBC Warranty Remaining
- No Onward Chain
A generous detached family-sized home located in an enviable position at the end of a cul-de-sac, with open countryside views.
A generous detached family-sized home. Presented in superb condition throughout, this stylish home offers three double bedrooms including an en-suite to the master, and benefits from countryside views, enclosed garden, garage and parking. The property is located in an enviable position at the end of a cul-de-sac, overlooking open fields within the Millbrook Meadows development. Countryside walks are on your doorstep and the market town of Axminster within walking distance.
With door to front aspect, ceiling light point and stairs rising to first floor landing.
Comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiling to splashback areas, radiator and ceiling light point.
Living Room 16' x 10' 10" extending to 14' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.30m extending to 4.29m )
With ceiling light point, radiator, under stairs alcove and dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side.
Kitchen / Diner 16' x 12' 10" MAX narrowing to 9' 3" MIN ( 4.88m x 3.91m MAX narrowing to 2.82m MIN )
Fitted with a range of attractive wall and base units with work surfaces adjoining incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over and a good range of cupboards and drawers below. Space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and cupboard housing central heating boiler. Ceramic tiling to splashback areas, radiator and two ceiling light points. Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed French doors to rear aspect and door leading to garage.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from entrance hallway, double glazed window to rear aspect, access to loft space, airing cupboard containing hot water tank, radiator and ceiling light point.
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 11' 3" plus door recess ( 3.30m x 3.43m plus door recess )
With double glazed windows to front and side aspects affording countryside views, radiator and ceiling light point. Door to:
Comprising of double shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, ceramic tiling to splashback areas, radiator, ceiling light point and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.49m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.29m )
With double glazed window to side aspect affording countryside views, radiator and ceiling light point.
Comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, ceramic tiling to splashback areas, radiator, ceiling light point and double glazed window to front aspect.
A step pathway leads to the front door with garden area and established shrub borders adjacent either side. The main garden lies to the side of the property which is mainly laid to lawn, providing a blank canvas for the keen gardener or easy low maintenance if required. There is patio area leading to pedestrian access to the garage and a side gate leading back to the front of the property.
With up and over doors, light and power. Double glazed window to rear aspect and pedestrian door to rear garden.
Axminster offers a wide range of good amenities including supermarkets, local shops including a department store, inns, sport and leisure facilities, churches, a doctor's surgery and a cottage hospital. Education facilities include a fully mixed community college along with both Church of England and Catholic Primary Schools. The prestigious Colyton Grammar School is located some 6.3 miles to the South-West and the popular Woodroffe School just 5.1 miles to the South. Mainline rail links to London Waterloo and Exeter are accessible from the town station, and the World Heritage Jurassic Coastline of Lyme Regis and Seaton are some 6 and 7.5 miles distant respectively. Many picturesque villages are a short drive away, as is the glorious East Devon countryside.
Our vendors have informed us there is a potential to convert the garage and/or extend above the garage to create a third reception and/or fourth bedroom subject to the necessary approval of the developer, building and planning consents.
Please note our vendor has supplied the photograph of Lyme Regis. The property is not located in Lyme Regis itself, but 6 miles distant.
For Council Tax Banding Enquires go to www.voa.gov.uk or East Devon District Council, Knowle, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8HL. Tel 01395 516551
From our Fox & Sons office in Axminster follow the A358 towards Taunton and Chard. Bear left at the mini roundabout and take the next right into Cherry Tree Road. Continue and take the first turning on the right into Catnip Close. The next right is Flax Meadow Lane, where parking can be found in front of you. Proceed on foot on the pathway to your left. Follow this until the end where the property can be found on the right hand side overlooking open fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58901573.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXM102096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Axminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.