5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBELMONT
Withdrawn from Market £725,000
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Covered entrance porch
- Spacious entrance hall with corniced ceiling, dado rail, understairs cupboard and door to cellar storage
- Marvellous front reception room with deep bay window, coved ceiling, fireplace with wooden surround
- Double aspect rear reception room with window to side and French doors opening out onto a "hidden" decked area
- Marvellous triple aspect kitchen/dining room, partly under glass, and offering a light and airy working enviromnent with a range of built-in cupboards to high and low level incorporating fitted ...
- Useful utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, and fitted Belfast sink
- Off the utility room there is a superb shower room offering shower cubicle, low level WC and having two Velux windows above
- Split-level first floor landing with dado rail
- Excellent front facing second bedroom with deep bay window and range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with top storage cupboards over
Full descriptionAn exceptionally spacious three storey character semi-detached halls-adjoining family home, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions, kitchen/dining room, utility/shower room, cellar storage, off-street parking, 80' rear gdn, ideally located only a short walk from Belmont shops and station - early viewing advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58902290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6277491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.