2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleParkland Drive, Elton, Chester
Guide Price £160,000
- Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000
- No Chain
- Detached Two Bed True Bungalow
- Conservatory off Bed One
- Garage and Gardens
Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000. No Chain! A two bed detached bungalow with lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and conservatory. Attractive gardens to the front and rear with a driveway leading to a garage.
Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000. A well presented two bedroom true bungalow located in the popular residential area of Elton is new to the market and offered with No Onward Chain. Local conveiniances include a parade of shops inclusive of hairdressers, Spar, and Post Office, bus service routes and also excellent links to the nearby motorway. Accommodation comprises of Kitchen, Lounge/Diner, Bathroom, Two Bedrooms and a conservatory. Outside we have a lawn to the front with driveway leading to a garage and rear gardens. A must see, call now on 01928 732626 to arrange your viewing.
PVC double glazed door to the front and window to the side elevation, radiator, doors leading to Kitchen, Lounge and Bedrooms.
Lounge 20' 4" x 11' 4" ( 6.20m x 3.45m )
PCV double glazed window to the front elevation, electric fire with wood surround, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.54m )
Wall and base units with work surface over, space for gas oven with built in extractor fan over, space for under counter fridge, freezer and washing machine. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, PVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Conservatory 7' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.36m x 2.82m )
Accessed off Bedroom One, tiled floor, radiator, PVC double glazed sliding door to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 7" to wardrobe ( 4.09m x 2.92m to wardrobe )
PVC double glazed sliding doors to the conservatory, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.51m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, large shower enclosure with electric shower, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, built in vanity unit. Fully tiled walls and a heated towel rail.
Driveway leading to a side door of the house and garage with up and over door, lawned area.
Patio with lawn. Sun patio with stepped up access to the garage thought the side door. Access to the driveway via a side gate.
Garage 16' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.93m x 2.49m )
Power and light, wooden single glazed window to the rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58903646.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.