3 bedroom terraced house for saleDorset Road, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £230,000
- Mid Terrace House
- Living/Dining Room & Separate Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Paved Front & Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking & Close To Town
Call us today to book you appointment to view this mid terrace house which comprises of living/dining room & kitchen on the ground floor & three bedrooms & a bathroom on the first floor. Other features include double glazing, gas central heating, paved front & rear gardens & off road parking.
This beautifully presented terrace house is located on the outskirts of Bognor Regis Town with its high street shops, main line station & beach. The property comprises of a kitchen and a living/dining room with sliding patio door into the rear garden on the ground floor & three bedrooms & a bathroom on the first floor. To the rear of the property is a secure, paved garden with outside WC. Other features include picture rails, double glazing, gas central heating, paved front & rear gardens & off road parking. Please call or email us today to book your appointment to view.
Living/dining Room 22' 3" x 16' 3" ( 6.78m x 4.95m )
Double glazed bay window to front, sliding patio door to rear garden, door to kitchen & stairs to first floor landing. Two radiators, TV point& telephone. Feature fireplace with electric fire, picture rails, under stairs storage cupboard & additional storage cupboard next to fireplace.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 5' 11" ( 3.23m x 1.80m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall & base mounted cupboards & drawers with work surfaces & tiled splashbacks. Sink & drainer unit, space for range style cooker with cooker hood over, space for low level fridge & freezer, space & plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, inset ceiling spot lights, radiator, double glazed window to side & rear & double glazed door into rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, access to loft space, radiator & doors to bedroom 1, 2, 3 & the bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 10' ( 4.37m x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay window to front, pictures rails, TV point, radiator & a built-in wardrobe with shelf & hanging rail.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, pictures rails & radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.54m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to front, pictures rails, radiator, stripped wooden flooring & fitted cabin bed with shelving/desk below.
Frosted double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps & hand held shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail & tiled walls & walls.
The garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing & brick wall with secure gated access to rear. It is laid to covered wooden decking & paved patio. Outside light & outside WC.
The front garden is laid to paving which provides off road parking and has steps to the front door with an outside light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58903649.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.