3 bedroom town house for saleRoeburn Way, Spalding
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Sought After Location
- Modern Throughout
- Currently Achieving £825pcm
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this modern THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE situated in a highly SOUGHT AFTER location in Spalding. The property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN! DON'T MISS OUT!
William H Brown are delighted to present to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE situated in a highly SOUGHT AFTER location in Spalding. The property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN and is currently achieving £825pcm!
EARLY VIEWING IS ADVISED!
uPVC double glazed door to front aspect, access to kitchen, lounge, cloakroom, stairs rising to first floor and laminate flooring.
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 7" ( 4.80m x 3.53m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, uPVC double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden, wall lights, carpet, two radiators and TV point.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, modern high gloss fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units and drawers, wood effect work surfaces, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashback, integrated electric oven and integrated gas hob with extractor fan over.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from ground floor, access to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 11' 7" ( 4.80m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, balcony doors to rear aspect, carpet, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and carpet.
Bath with shower over, glass shower screen, tiled from floor to ceiling, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC, laminate flooring and extractor fan.
Stairs Rising To Second Floor
Master Bedroom 15' 8" x 14' 4" ( 4.78m x 4.37m )
Built in wardrobes, sky light, carpet, radiator and access to:-
uPVC double glazed window, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and laminate flooring.
To the side of the property there is a driveway with space for several cars, there is also gated access leading to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden which has a patio area, pathway to all aspects, wooden shed and a laid to lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58903682.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.