2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGrange Close, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5LR
- Det Bungalow with Feature Rear Garden
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Entrance Hallway - Kitchen - Lounge
- Dining Room - Conservatory
- Two Bedrooms - Bathroom
- Separate Cloakroom
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
A detached bungalow occupying a plot with feature gardens to the rear and pleasant gardens to the front with drive to garage. The accommodation is offered in generally good order throughout although some updating may be required. The accommodation is bright and spacious and comprises briefly of lounge with brick fireplace and square arch through to dining room. There is a good size kitchen with small lean to/conservatory to the rear. Two double bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Viewing is recommended.
Situated in a quiet much favoured position being between the shopping facilities both in South and North Ferring. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.