4 bedroom detached house for saleJames Gage Close, Chatteris
Sold STC £270,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive
- Spacious Family Home
- 21ft Lounge
- 18ft Kitchen Diner
- En-Suite to Master
- Large Corner Plot
- Garage and Off Road Park
- Easy Access to All Links
*£1000 Buyer Incentive
* Spacious Family Home
* 21ft Lounge
* 18ft Kitchen Diner
* En-Suite to Master
* Large Corner Plot
* Garage and Off Road Parking
* Easy Access to All Links
Radiator, stairs off to first floor, under stairs cupboard.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin, radiator, Pvcu double glazed window to side.
6.4m x 3.9m (21'2" x 12'11"). Pvcu double glazed box window to front, Pvcu double glazed French doors to rear, two radiators, gas fire set in feature surround.
3.8m x 5.5m (12'7" x 18'0"). Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating 11/4 composite sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, wine rack, island, range oven with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher and fridge, wood flooring, two Pvcu double glazed windows to rear, radiator, door to;
3.1m x 2.4m (10'2" x 7'9"). Fitted with a range of base units incorporating 11/4 composite sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, washing machine (included in the sale), space for fridge and fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, Pvcu door to garden.
Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, storage cupboard and separate cupboard with hanging rails.
3.4m maximum x 3.3m (11'3" x 10'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC and vanity wash hand basin with storage under, Pvcu double frosted double glazed window to side, radiator, extractor fan.
3.5m x 3.5m (11'5" x 11'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
4.4m x 2.5m (14'6" x 8'0"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point.
2.8m x 2.4m (9'3" x 8'0"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point.
Gravel drive to the side provides off road parking and leads to the garage, two side gates give access to the rear walled garden that wraps around the property having several paved patio areas with the remainder laid to lawn.
Power and light connected, courtesy door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58909547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.