3 bedroom detached house for saleCortay Park,Llanyre, Llandrindod Wells,LD1
- Extended three bedroom family accommodation
- 19 x 8 ft garage and off-road parking
- 10 x 9 ft conservatory overlooking the rear gardens
- 11 x 8 ft fitted kitchen / breakfast room
- Excellent 19 x 10 ft main reception room
- Separate 10 x 9 ft dining room
- Popular and pleasant village location
- Private front and read gardens
- Current energy rating - C
- Viewing highly recommended
Positioned in a cul-de-sac on the fringe of a popular and pleasant residential location, this excellent family home has been extended to provide generous accommodation alongside private gardens, garage and off-road parking
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location on the fringe of the popular and pleasant Cortay Park development in Llanyre, this excellent three bedroom family home has been extended to offer generous living accommodation, also having the benefit of private gardens, off-road parking and single garage. Internally, the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, with downstairs WC, giving access into the 10'10 x 8'9 separate dining room. From here, a door leads on to the fitted kitchen / breakfast room, measuring 11'3 x 8'11 and opening into the useful utility room with door to the rear patio. The entrance hall also leads to the impressive 19'6 x 10'4 main reception room, with window to the front, and double doors to the conservatory, measuring 10'7 x 9'4 and enjoying an outlook of the private rear gardens. On the first floor, there are three sizeable bedrooms, the master measuring 15'7 x 8'8, the second bedroom is 11'5 x 10'5 and the third measures 10'6 x 7'8. There is also the family bathroom, and two generous airing cupboards. Externally, the property is approached over the front garden, laid mainly to lawn, via a paved pathway to the entrance door. A tarmacadam driveway leads up to the garage, allowing parking for additional vehicles if required. The garage enjoys light and power laid on, and has a pedestrian door to the side, as well as up and over door to the front. The rear garden is of good size, and enjoys patio area ideal for barbecues, stepping up to a raised, walled lawned portion of the garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1981404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.