3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodlands Avenue, March
- 20ft Lounge Diner
- Separate Cloakroom
- Three double bedrooms
- Close to town centre
- Highly Sought After Location
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Convenient to local schools
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
£1000 Buyer Incentive
* Highly Sought After Location
* Separate Cloakroom
* Garage and Off Road Parking
* Close to Town Centre
Upvc front door.
Leads to hallway which has radiator, loft access which is partly boarded and has light and loft ladder.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin, Pvcu double glazed window to front.
'L' Shaped Lounge/ Diner
20' x 16' max ( 6.10m x 4.88 max ).
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, Tv point, patio sliding door to rear gardens with windows to side and rear.
11' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.26m ).
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with worktops over incorporating a 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single sink drainer and mixer taps. Ceramic tiled flooring, airing cupboard. Space for cooker, dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine.
Door to front, door to rear, ceramic tiled floor, integral door to garage.
12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m ).
Pvcu double glazed window to rear and radiator.
10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m ).
Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted wardrobes to one wall.
9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02 x 3.02m ).
Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Frosted window to side, radiator, panelled bath with shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC.
Front gardens are open plan with plenty of off road parking. The rear gardens are fully enclosed, patio area, but mainly laid to lawn, plenty of shrubs and an outside tap.
Up an over door with power and light connected, window to rear and door to inner porch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58913810.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.