3 bedroom chalet for saleGunthorpe Road, Peterborough
- Immaculate Detached Chalet Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Radiator Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Corner Plot
- Garage & Driveway
Conveniently located near Schools for younger children, shops and other amenities in a cul de sac location.
IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT and POSITIONED on a GOOD SIZE CORNER PLOT this DETACHED CHALET HOME comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, DINING AREA, FITTED KITCHEN, GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM and BATHROOM. upstairs are TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS with ample storage space. Outside are GARDENS to the FRONT, REAR and SIDE. DRIVEWAY and SINGLE GARAGE. Conveniently located close to many amenities including Schools for younger children, viewing is strongly recommended.
Upvc Front Door To:
Double radiator, stairs to the first floor and landing, built in storage cupboard with automatic light, airing cupboard.
Lounge 12' 6" x 10' 4" min to plinth ( 3.81m x 3.15m min to plinth )
Fitted gas fire with back boiler, double radiator, TV point, American oak shelving and display plinths, telephone point, opening to:
Dining Area 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, glazed door to:
Kitchen 14' x 7' plus recess ( 4.27m x 2.13m plus recess )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Single drawer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, fitted with a range of base and eye level units, integrated fridge and freezer, fitted washer/dryer, integrated dishwasher, fitted electric double oven, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, under unit lighting, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap hand held shower and fitted shower over, vanity wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' plus dorma x 9' 11" ( 3.66m plus dorma x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Double radiator, two eaves storage cupboards, built in wardrobe to one wall, sloping ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' plus dorma x 9' 11" ( 3.66m plus dorma x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Double radiator, eaves storage cupboard, sloping ceiling.
To the front of the property is a good size garden laid to granite chipping with a closely trimmed hedge, gated side access leads to an enclosed garden which stretches to two sides of the property. The side garden is laid to lawn and there is a patio area and mulched play area. There is gated and personal access to a single garage with power and light connected. The garage has an up and over door with a driveway to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58914140.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.