2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCross Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham
- Traditional detached bungalow
- In need of modernisation, but with huge potential
- 2 Bedrooms, lounge, dining area & kitchen
- Garage & off road parking
- In a popular and sought after area of Great Barr
Traditional detached bungalow which is in need of modernisation and has huge potential to turn into a much bigger dwelling subject to the relevant planning permissions. Comprising of 2 Bedrooms, lounge, dining area & kitchen, garage & off road parking. In a popular and sought after area.
Traditional detached bungalow which is in need of modernisation and has huge potential to turn into a much bigger dwelling subject to the relevant planning permissions. Comprising of 2 Bedrooms, lounge, dining area & kitchen, garage & off road parking. In a popular and sought after area of Great Barr. In our opinion, this property could make a great modernisation project for a purchaser who would be interested in complete refurbishment to make your own mark on the property.
With tarmac driveway, access through double gates giving access to further side driveway, mainly laid to lawn with brick wall and fence boundaries.
Gas central heating radiator and doors radiating off to:-
Lounge 11' 1" x 16' 3" max ( 3.38m x 4.95m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to side, wall mounted gas fire with tiled surround and picture rails to walls and gas central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 4" max ( 3.35m x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to side, wall mounted gas fire and sliding door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 5' 7" ( 3.33m x 1.70m )
Two single glazed windows to rear, kitchen base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiling to walls, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Timber construction, single glazed windows to rear and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 2" max ( 3.66m x 3.40m max )
Single glazed window to front, wall mounted gas fire and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 9' 6" ( 3.02m max x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling to walls and radiator.
Side driveway with double wooden gates to front, with a further double gate to side giving access to a further shared driveway and garage. Being mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs with fencing to boundaries:-
Further access gated to the front driveway.
Garage In Rear Garden
Double opening doors to front and side door to rear garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58914170.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.