2 bedroom terraced house for saleKingsley Green, Kingsley Road, Frodsham
Sold STC £170,000
- Guide Price £170,000 - £180,000
- No Chain
- Two Bedrooms, En - Suite To Master
- Large Dual Aspect Lounge/ Diner
- Communal Gardens
Located on a favoured and now established development is this two bedroom home which forms part of a late Victorian conversion. The accommodation includes high ceilings, picture rails and offers excellent room proportions along with double glazed windows and gas central heating. No Onward Chain.
Guide Price £170,000 - £180,000 Converted in the1980's is this late Victorian development arranged around the central village green. Kingsley Green is on the outskirts of Frodsham, adjacent to open countryside whilst still being within easy reach of a wide selection of local services. Frodsham is approached within a mile and a half providing the required day to day amenities and facilities whilst good road, rail and motorway networks allow daily commuter access across the North West.
Wooden door with single panes, cloaks cupboard located below turned stairs which rise to the first floor. Picture rail, radiator and doors to kitchen and living room.
Living Room 16' 4" min. extending to 19'11" x 15' 10" ( 4.98m min. extending to 19'11" x 4.83m )
Dual aspect room with a total of five double glazed windows, picture rails and coving to ceiling. Feature fire surround with electric coal effect fire, TV aerial point and dado rail.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 11' 1" ( 2.77m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window and radiator. Modern wall, drawer and base level units with contrasting work tops. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Four ring electric hob with cooker hood above and built in double oven. Breakfast bar and tiled splash backs. Under counter space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
Two double glazed windows, radiator and airing cupboard housing a hot water cylinder. Doors lead to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 9' 6" from built in wardrobe ( 4.90m x 2.90m from built in wardrobe )
Through room with double glazed windows to two elevations, radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes with dressing area and bed space having overhead storage cupboards.
En Suite Bathroom
Three piece suite in white comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower fitting over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level w.c. Wall tiling, radiator, spot lights and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 12' 3" ( 2.92m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window, radiator and picture rail.
Suite in white comprising a corner positioned panelled bath with shower fitting over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level w.c. Vanity light and shaving point, majority tiled walls and radiator.
Properties on Kingsley Green are set around a central green with pond, mature planting and lawn. The property fronts a communal area with flagged paths and gravelled patio areas. An allocated parking space is located to the parking area within easy reach of the property.
Converted in the 1980's is this late Victorian development arranged around the central village green. Kingsley Green is on the outskirts of Frodsham, adjacent to open countryside whilst still being within easy reach of a wide selection of local services. Frodsham is approached within a mile and a half providing the required day to day amenities and facilities whilst good road, rail and motorway networks allow daily commuter access across the North West.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58920212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.