3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEDWARD STREET - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 4JE
Offers in Excess of £105,000
- TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME WITH MODERN DECOR - YET RETAINING MUCH CHARACTER & CHARM
- READY TO WALK INTO - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED - GAS CENTRAL HEATING COMBI BOILER
- GENEROUS LOUNGE - SUPERB CAST IRON FIRE WITH OPEN GRATE, HOT PLATE & OVEN
- SPACIOUS FRONT DINING ROOM/2ND LOUNGE WITH CONTEMPORARY MODERN FIREPLACE
- GOOD SIZED MODERN KITCHEN * FIRST FLOOR LANDING WITH SOLID STAIRCASE TO LOFT
- TWO FIRST FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK IN WARDROBE
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM - WITH DEEP JACUZZI BATH & SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
- PRIVATE & LANDSCAPED REAR YARD - WITH SUNNY 'SOUTH FACING' ASPECT
- ATTACHED GARAGE - REMOTE CONTROL UP & OVER DOOR, POWER, LIGHT & WATER
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED TO APPRECIATE - GREAT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
IMPRESSIVELY SPACIOUS THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMED TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME WITH MODERN DECOR, YET RETAINING MUCH CHARACTER & CHARM. THIS BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY OFFERS EXTENSIVE LIVING ACCOMMODATION, WITH CAST IRON FIREPLACE & OPEN FIRE TO THE MAIN LOUNGE, MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM, GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58920560.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.