1 bedroom flat for sale

Highland Court, 57 Cudworth Street, London

Sold STC £385,000

Property Description

Full description

SHARED OWNERSHIP AT 90% - ABLE TO BUY THE REMAINING 10% AFTER A YEAR.
One bedroom, one bathroom flat/apartment, constructed in approximately 2015 and features one reception room. Balcony Terrace. Location provides excellent for transport links.

Super location
Close to station
Small development
High specification
Two Double Bedrooms
Very secure development
Roof side terrace

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
15 April 2016

Nearest stations

  • Bethnal Green (Mainline) (0.1 mi)
  • Bethnal Green (Underground) (0.2 mi)
  • Whitechapel (0.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Bairstow Eves, Bow

Bow, Roman Road, London, E3 5LU

020 8012 0877 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Bairstow Eves, Bow

Bow, Roman Road, London, E3 5LU

020 8012 0877 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Bethnal Green (Mainline) (0.1 mi)
  • Bethnal Green (Underground) (0.2 mi)
  • Whitechapel (0.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Bairstow Eves, Bow

Bow, Roman Road, London, E3 5LU

020 8012 0877 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference BOH160090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.