4 bedroom detached house for saleUpper Holt Street, Earls Colne, Colchester
Guide Price £500,000
- Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- En-Suite and Bathroom
- Fields view to rear
Well presented DETACHED FAMILY HOME with COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS to rear. Offering FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, Large Kitchen / Breakfast Room, En-Suite and Bathroom. With Garage, ample OFF-ROAD PARKING and a large rear garden with countryside views. NO CHAIN.
Reception Hall 23' 3" x 10' 11" narrowing to 8' 11" ( 7.09m x 3.33m narrowing to 2.72m )
Double glazed door to front, stairs leading to first floor, understairs storage, cloakroom cupboard, two radiators and airing cupboard housing central heating system.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 26' x 11' ( 7.92m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front and side, door to side. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range cooker with extractor over and dishwasher. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Breakfast bar, built-in wine cooler, radiator with open access into :-
Sitting Room 22' 4" x 14' 7" ( 6.81m x 4.45m )
Three radiators and a log burner with open access into :-
Sun Room 18' 3" x 18' 2" ( 5.56m x 5.54m )
'L'Shaped Room. Double-glazed aspects to three sides and double glazed french doors to rear and side.
Radiator and doors leading to :-
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 17' 11" ( 3.84m x 5.46m )
Double glazed window to rear with countryside views and radiator. Door leading into :-
Velux window to side, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin, corner shower unit, part-tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and wall mounted heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" narrowing to 7' 11" x 10' 9" ( 4.47m narrowing to 2.41m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear with countryside views, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" narrowing to 7' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.32m narrowing to 2.18m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bathroom 11' 3" x 5' 8" ( 3.43m x 1.73m )
Velux window to side. Low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel-enclosed bath with mixer tap, shower over and shower screen and wall mounted heated towel rail.
Tarmac driveway providing ample off-road parking for at least four vehicles leading to front of property and garage. Pedestrian side access to rear garden.
Up/over doors with power and light connected.
Commencing with a large decking area and paved area. The remainder laid to lawn, small stream to one side and backing into fields with countryside views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58928954.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.