2 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodlands Green, Middleton St. George
Sold STC £110,000
- Very Competitively Priced for an Early Sale
- A Delightful Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property Offering Neutral Decoration & Quality Fittings
- Set within this Very Popular Modern Development
- Enjoying a Delightful Village Setting in Middleton St. George
- Lounge with Double Glazed French Doors Leading to Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Excellent Range of Fitted Units & Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms on the First Floor Both with Fitted Wardrobes
- Attractively Presented Bathroom/WC with White Suite
- Parking for Two Cars to the Front & Lawned Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating System and Double Glazing
Very competitively priced for an early sale, a modern two bedroom mid terrace property set upon a popular development within this highly regarded village location. The property is warmed by gas central heating system and provides double glazing together with security alarm, car parking for two vehicles to the front and enclosed lawned garden to the rear. Comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC, lounge, kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, two bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58934279.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.