3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLong Stratton, Norwich, NR15
- Extended detached bungalow
- Corner plot
- Two double bedrooms
- Dressing room to master
- Large dining room
- Garage and off road parking
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Close to bus stop
- Flexible living accommodation
- Guide Price £220,000-£230,000
An extended, detached two bedroom bungalow located close to local amenities and offering flexible living accommodation on a good sized corner plot. The property has been extended to provide the master bedroom with a large dressing room which opens to a south west facing garden. Additionally there is another double bedroom, a central dining room providing a fantastic social area with sitting room, kitchen, utility and three piece bathroom.
Long Stratton is situated approximately 10 miles south of Norwich located just off the A140, with a variety of local amenities including schooling for all ages, doctors, post office and a selection of local shops.
Guide Price £220,000-£230,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58935803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26211187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.