2 bedroom detached house for saleDove Cottage, New Road, Moreton-In-Marsh, Gloucestershire, GL56
- Detached one storey property
- Set in a beautiful mews style courtyard
- Living room and kitchen with space for a breakfast table
- Utility room with shower room off
- Master bedroom with builtpin wardrobes and en-suite shower room
- Second bedroom
- Narrow terrace with room for a small table and chairs
A DELIGHTFUL DETACHED CONVERTED SINGLE STOREY BARN, IN THE HEART OF MORETON-IN-MARSH.
Sitting room, kitchen, utility with shower room off.
Master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Newly converted to a high standard
Set in a beautiful mews style courtyard setting
Living room with full height pitched ceiling
Kitchen with Belfast sink and space for a breakfast table
Practical utility with plumbing for washing machine, with a shower room off
Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a en-suite shower room
Second bedroom with a vaulted ceiling
EPC Band C
Attractive Gloucestershire town situated near the borders of Oxfordshire and Warwickshire
Comprehensive facilities including doctors, hospital, dentist, banks, restaurants, public houses, range of shops and supermarket
Popular Tuesday market
Mainline station with train services reaching Oxford (40 minutes) and Paddington (92 minutes)
Other towns within easy reach are Stratford-upon-Avon (16 miles), Cheltenham (23 miles) and Oxford (27 miles)
Narrow terrace with room for a small table and chairs in front of the property
Garage with storage space above
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58939364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIM160015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayman-Joyce Estate Agents, Moreton-In-Marsh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.