3 bedroom terraced house for saleDownside Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £115,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Middle Terrace House
- Entrance Hall
- Generous Living Room
- Off Road Parking to the Front and Gardens to the Rear
- Ideal Investment or First Purchase
**A 3 BEDROOM HOUSE FOR LESS THAN £120,000 IN B24!!** You have got more chance of finding a Pikachu on the go than finding many more of these, so strike now while you can! Available with no chain having a modern kitchen and being ready to move into. Call Burchell Edwards to arrange your viewing.
A traditional style middle terrace property set on a popular road.
The property offers accommodation including entrance hall, generous living room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom Front and rear gardens with parking to the front is also offered.
This would make an ideal first purschase or addition to investment portfolio.
Arrange a viewing by calling the sales team asap.
Space providing off road parking and pathway leading to:
Door to front elevation, stairs rising to the first floor and doors off to:
Living Room 15' 6" max into bay x 11' 10" max into recess ( 4.72m max into bay x 3.61m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, under stairs storage, feature gas fireplace and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating radiator and double glazed door to rear garden.
Doors off to:
Bedroom One 13' 11" into recess plus wardrobe x 10' 10" max ( 4.24m into recess plus wardrobe x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 3" max into recess ( 3.84m x 2.82m max into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, bath, W.C, wash hand basin, tiled to splashback areas and central heating radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn and fenced to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58946111.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD201890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.