3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Haverlands, Gonerby Hill Foot, Grantham
Sold STC £199,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Off Street Parking
- Immaculate & Spacious Accommodation
- Open Views Over Grantham
- No Onward Chain
*GUIDE PRICE OF £199,950 - £209,950* A beautiful & spacious three bedroom detached bungalow situated on an elevated position with views over Grantham.
GUIDE PRICE £199,950 - £209,950! A beautiful three bedroom detached bungalow situated on an elevated position with open views over Grantham and perfectly located in the popular area of Gonerby Hill Foot. With close by access to Grantham town centre and the A1 north and south bound, there is also easy access to Grantham Train Station which has direct links to London Kings Cross in approx. 64 minutes. The property is deceptively spacious and boasts immaculate accommodation with gardens to match. Internally the property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining area, lobby, utility room, cloakroom, three bedrooms, en-suite to the master bedroom and family bathroom. There is also a driveway to the front and a raised rear garden with beautiful views to the external.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
UPVC double glazed front door, radiator with decorative cover, airing cupboard and loft hatch access.
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.75m x 3.58m )
'L' shaped lounge/diner comprising of UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, double radiator, plasma modern electric fire and TV point. Open plan to dining area and access to lobby.
Dining Area 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, matching wall and base units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for appliances, freestanding cooker and hob with extractor hood above and access to gas boiler.
UPVC double glazed door to side aspect and double glazed window to side aspect. Access into the WC and utility room.
Utility Room 7' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.16m x 2.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect and back door, tiled flooring, radiator and space for appliances.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, two piece white suite with W.C and wash hand basin with vanity below, tiled splash backs, radiator and tiled flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, three piece white suite comprising of bath with shower head above, wash hand basin and W.C. Heated towel rail and tiled floor to ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 7" to wardrobes ( 3.63m x 2.92m to wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator with decorative cover, fitted wardrobes incorporating hanging and storage space, hidden walkway located to the rear of the mirrored wardrobe which provides access to the en-suite.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, beautiful three piece modern white suite with corner spa shower cubicle with sauna and radio, W.C and wash hand basin with vanity below. Tiled from floor to ceiling, heated towel rail, extractor fan and spot lighting.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 5" plus recess ( 3.66m x 3.48m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window with great views overlooking Grantham and St Wulfram's Church, radiator with decorative cover and a feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect with great views overlooking Grantham and St Wulfram's Church and radiator.
The front garden has a sloping driveway with flower beds, gated side access and a paved sitting area.
The rear garden is enclosed with gated side access, sloping laid to lawn area with flower beds and shrubbery surrounds, shed, fields to the rear and raised decked sitting area with beautiful views over Grantham.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.