3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleForest Drive, Ormesby, Middlesbrough
- Three bedroom Dorma Bungalow in popular Ormesby
- Garage and Double block paved Driveway for Four cars
- Well placed for local facilities and set on a spacious corner plot
- Spacious South facing Rear Enclosed Garden & Conservatory
- Family Bathroom including Double Shower & Jacuzzi bath
Viewing's and offers are invited on this exceptional extended semi-detached three bedroom bungalow which is likely to appeal to a range of potential buyers and offers accommodation which can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
Viewing's and offers are invited on this exceptional extended semi-detached property which is likely to appeal to a range of potential buyers and offers accommodation which can only be appreciated on internal inspection. On entering the property the hall has a fully rendered alarm and provides access to a good sized lounge/ dining room enjoying the garden aspect with patio doors leading to the outside south facing garden and French doors leading through to the conservatory. Also there is a fully fitted kitchen with solid oak units and recently fitted Worcester Bosch Green Star boiler. In addition, there is a bedroom and bathroom which completes the down stairs accommodation which is finished with a fitted suite including a Jacuzzi bath and separate Double shower cubicle. The spindle staircase leads up to the landing which provides access to two good sized bedrooms. Externally the property enjoys a front and side garden, blocked paved drive which provides off road parking facilities for up to 4 cars and giving access to a garage with personal access door leading to the enclosed rear garden. The property has good access to local facilities including educational facilities, everyday shopping requirements, public transport and nearby national trust woods and fields for walks. In addition the property has recently been rewired and cavity wall insulated. Call today to book your viewing.
Door glazed entrance door to the front elevation and spindle stair case rising to the first floor landing, radiator and double doors leading through to lounge/ dining room.
Lounge/diner 12' 11" MAX x 21' 10" ( 3.94m MAX x 6.65m )
Double glazed patio doors leading out to a south facing rear garden, feature fireplace housing gas fire, picture rail, two double radiators, French doors and side screens leading through to the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 11' 4" ( 2.57m x 3.45m )
U PVC construction, wall light points, timber effect flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 12' ( 2.34m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to the side elevation and door leading through to the outside, sink unit, solid oak work surfaces, tiled surround, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge freezer, radiator, coved ceiling with inset lighting.
Ground Floor Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 7' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bathroom/wc 7' 11" x 10' 5" ( 2.41m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front and side elevation, heated towel rail, panelled jacuzzi whirlpool bath with mixer taps over, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 10' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.25m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Enclosed front garden which is laid to lawn with borders, blocked paved drive providing excellent off road parking facilities for up to 4 cars also giving access to a garage, long side garden with borders, enclosed south facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders, paved patio areas, gravelled areas and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.