3 bedroom terraced house for saleDrayton Road, Norwich
Guide Price £160,000
- Three bed Victorian terrace
- Excellent decorative order
- Low maintenance west facing garden
- Good quality floor coverings
- uPVC double glazing & gas central heating
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000
An impressive, handsome and elevated three bedroom Victorian mid terrace property located on this popular road just north of
Norwich City Centre. An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property's location and the accommodation on offer.
This property is offered in excellent decorative order with impressive mellow and contemporary colouring, good quality floor coverings, uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating, whilst externally there is a low maintenance pretty enclosed west facing garden. The property offers accommodation comprising generous entrance porch with formal lounge, formal dining room, fitted kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there are two bedrooms with a third bedroom off the second.
With fitted laminate flooring and door to lounge.
Lounge 11' 5" narrowing to 10' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m narrowing to 3.18m x 3.40m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted laminate flooring and coving
Stairs to the first floor.
Fomal Dining Room 11' 5" narrowing to 10' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m narrowing to 3.18m x 3.35m )
With under stairs storage cupboard, radiator an uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.24m x 1.96m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit and rolltop worksurfaces, electric hob and electric oven, stainless steel extractor, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, gas boiler and window to the side aspect.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with attached shower and fitted shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 5" narrowing to 10' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m narrowing to 3.18m x 3.45m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fitted laminate flooring, storage cupboard and access to roof space.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" narrowing to 10' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.48m narrowing to 3.20m x 3.38m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator with door to bedroom three.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.18m x 1.96m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
The property is situated in an elevated position with impressive frontage. The rear garden is low maintenance, mainly hard standing enclosed by wall and fence with gated rear access. There is on road parking to the front and nearby side roads.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58948325.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR113802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.