4 bedroom detached house for saleEndrick Wynd, HELENSBURGH
Sold STC £265,000
- Modern Detached Villa
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Four Double Bedrooms & Two En-Suites
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
A spacious and well presented four bedroom detached family villa conveniently located with easy access to Helensburgh town centre.
Call Paula to view this spacious and well presented four bedroom detached family villa conveniently located with easy access to Helensburgh town centre.
The accommodation extends over two levels comprising entrance hallway, cloakroom, bay windowed lounge with French doors leading to the dining room which has patio doors leading to the rear garden. The kitchen is well fitted with Rangemaster stove, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, family area with patio doors to the garden, utility with door to the side and access to the garage.
The accommodation on the upper level extends to master bedroom with excellent built in wardrobes and en suite shower, three further double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, one with an en suite shower and a family bathroom.
The property further benefits from a modern gas central heating system and double glazed windows.
The gardens to the front are laid to lawn with a driveway providing off road parking and leads to the garage. The rear garden overlooks the fields and beyond and comprises a paved terrace and a spacious raised decking area.
Lounge 16' 2" into bay x 10' 8" ( 4.93m into bay x 3.25m )
Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 16' x 14' 4" ( 4.88m x 4.37m )
Utility Room 8' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.49m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 10' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 10' 10" excl door recess ( 3.94m x 3.30m excl door recess )
Bedroom 3 12' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 4 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.