3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorne Park, Brandon
Withdrawn from Market
- SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH MODERN UNITS
- 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
- USEFUL LOFT ROOM WITH VELUX WINDOW
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (COMBI)
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
Occupying a prominent position in this popular area we are delighted to offer for sale this spacious, well presented and much improved semi detached house, ideally suited to first time buyers or a growing family. The property has gas central heating (combi boiler), UPVC double glazing and offers accommodation comprising, entrance lobby, lounge, spacious kitchen/diner with modern units, 3 first floor bedrooms, bathroom with refitted white suite including separate shower cubicle and there is also a useful loft room with velux window. Enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58948676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6680603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rise Sales & Lettings, Durham City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.