2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEaglesthorpe, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £130,000
- £1000 buyers incentive
- End terraced house
- Two bedrooms
- 23' Lounge/Dining Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- No Upward Chain
- Vacant Possession
- Single Garage
* £1000 buyers incentive
* End terraced house
* Two bedrooms
* 23' Lounge/Dining Room
* Re-Fitted Kitchen
* No Upward Chain
* Vacant Possession
* Single Garage
Front entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor landing, door to
7.16m x 3.42m max (23'6" x 11'3"). PVCu double glazed box bay window to front aspect, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, TV point, PVCu double glazed door leading to the rear garden, door to:
3.25m max x 2.19m (10'8" x 7'2"). Range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop surfaces over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, with storage cupboards under, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, built-in airing cupboard, doors to:
3.78m max x 4.47m max (12'5" x 14'8"). Two PVCu double glazed windows to front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
3.29m max x 2.59m max (10'10" x 8'6"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front, lawn front garden, to the rear of the property there is a single garage situated in a bloc. An enclosed rear garden, enclosed by wooden fencing, patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58950371.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB201410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.