3 bedroom maisonette for saleDiana Street, Roath, Cardiff
Sold STC £130,000
- Rarely Available Maisonette
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Popular Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This maisonette which is located just off of Albany Road. The property briefly consists of an entrance hallway which leads upstairs to the lounge, fitted kitchen, bedroom one and shower room to the first floor and bedrooms two and three located on the second floor. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This well presented maisonette which is located just off of Albany Road in close proximity to parks, shops, cafes and universities. The property briefly consists of an entrance hallway which leads upstairs to the lounge, fitted kitchen, bedroom one and shower room to the first floor and bedrooms two and three located on the second floor. The property further benefits from gas central heating and NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Via a double glazed UPVC door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, tiles and gas meter.
Stairs rising to second floor, radiator, access to bedroom one and shower room.
Lounge 17' 4" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 5.28m Max x 3.33m Max )
Three windows to front aspect, feature fireplace, radiator, electric meter, laminate flooring and powerpoints.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob and electric oven with extractor over, space for washing machine, space for undercounter fridge, radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler, powerpoints, laminate flooring and single glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 8" Max x 10' 10" ( 3.56m Max x 3.30m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace, powerpoints and storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, vinyl flooring and window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" Max x 11' 5" ( 3.56m Max x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 3.91m Max x 3.43m Max )
Restricted head height, single glazed window to front aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
With electric light.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58950410.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.