Cafe for saleMarket Chambers, Church Street, London, EN2
625 sq. ft.
- Business for sale
- 625 sq ft (58 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops and A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Premium £60.000
- A1 & temperial A3 use
- Assignment of the existing 15 year lease. Commenced 2002) with 3 years remaining
- £48,750 per annum
- Monday - Sunday 7:30 a.m till 6:30 p.m
LOCATION: The premises are prominently located on Church Street, Enfield Town Centre and situated in a prime location on a busy high street with a high footfall adjacent to McDonalds and close to Santander bank, Starbucks, t-Mobile, Vodaphone, Lloyds and Barclays Bank along with a large number of other multiple retailers as well as smaller boutique style outlets. The nearest stations are Enfield Town and Enfield Chase Overground Stations and access to major road networks including the A10, A406 and M25
DESCRIPTION: Comprising a newly refurbished café which has been fitted to a good standard with approximately 24 covers. The premises benefits from a fully fitted kitchen, chiller display cabinet, fridges, oven, coffee machine, computerized till, his & hers toilets and CCTV. The shop has wooden flooring, inset spot lighting, air conditioning/heating and is available with all fixtures, fittings and equipment and ready to go
USES: A1 & temperial A3 use
Assignment of the existing 15 year lease. Commenced 2002) with 3 years remaining
PREMIUM: £60,000 for the benefit of the lease, fixtures & fittings.
RENTAL: £48,750 per annum
BUSINESS RATES: London Borough of Enfield, Rates payable for 2013/14 approximately £22,000 pa. Interested parties should make their own enquires via the Local Authority or Valuation Office www.voa.gov.uk. London Properties cannot guarantee any figures.
OPENING HOURS: Monday - Sunday 7:30 a.m till 6:30 p.m
TURNOVER: £3,000 weekly turnover.
STAFF: Owner managed with 3 staff
SIZE: Approximately 625 sq ft
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: Energy Performance Asset Rating is 172 - G Rating. A copy of this property's energy performance certificate can be viewed at www.london-properties.co.uk as a pdf file.
UTILITIES: All main services are connected.
LOCAL AUTHORITY: Enfield
LEGAL COSTS: Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties' reasonable legal costs.
REFERENCE CHARGE: London Properties charges a fee of £200 plus VAT for taking up references for proposed tenants. This fee is non refundable after the references have been taken up, whether they are accepted or not by the Landlord.
HOLDING DEPOSIT: A holding deposit will be required to secure the property; the deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the London Properties client account
FIXTURE & FITTINGS: Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition
AGENT NOTE: London Properties for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to London Properties.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT
VIEWINGS: Through London Properties by appointment only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Marketchambers. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Properties, Middlesex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.