2 bedroom flat for saleWESTCLIFF ON SEA
Withdrawn from Market
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SMALL COURT YARD GARDEN
- 1.1 MILES TO WESTCLIFF STATION
- 0.4 MILES TO SOUTHEND HOSPITAL
- SEPERATE WC
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS & SCHOOLS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- The Tenant is currently paying £675pcm
** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS CLOSE TO THE HOSPITAL - 190 YEAR LEASE ** Fox Property Group offers for sale with no onward chain this two bedroom property that is available to buy to let investors with a sitting tenant. This first floor flat offers spacious living, with two double bedrooms and a spacious lounge. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to First Floor
Lounge 14'10 X 8'03
Bedroom 13'03 X 8'03
Kitchen 10'06 X 5'11
Bedroom 12'02 X 10'07
Stairs to Court Yard Garden
FREEHOLDER REGIS GROUP
MANAGING AGENT PIER MANAGEMENT
LEASE 125 YEARS (New Extended Lease)
GROUND RENT £100 PA
SERVICE CHARGE £95 PA
BUILDINGS INSURANCE £900 PA
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6694030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Property, Rochford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.