2 bedroom terraced house for saleEast Street, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £190,000
- Period Terraced Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Maintained
- Rear Garden
Situated within a short walk of Leighton Buzzard High Street is this quaint Victorian terraced property. Also within walking distance of the mainline train station with direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes.
Situated within a short walk of Leighton Buzzard High Street is this quaint Victorian terraced property, which is also within walking distance of the mainline train station with direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes. The property is comprised of lounge, kitchen, bathroom. On the first floor are two bedrooms and outside there is a rear garden. VIEWINGS FROM FIRST WEEK IN JUNE 2016.
Lounge 11' 2" x 10' 11" max ( 3.40m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to the front, door to the kitchen. Open fire, tv point, radiator. Solid wood floor.
Kitchen 11' 2" max x 8' ( 3.40m max x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear, door to the rear lobby, stairs to the first floor landing. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and hob, electric cooker point, cooker hood, spaces for washing machine, and fridge freezer. Solid wood floor. Part tiled.
Door to the side alleyway, door to the bathroom.
Double glazed window to the side. Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator. Part tiled.
First Floor Landing
Stairs up from the kitchen, doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" max x 10' 11" to wardrobes ( 3.38m max x 3.33m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" max x 8' max ( 2.62m max x 2.44m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Laid to lawn, storage shed, shrub borders, gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58961282.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.