3 bedroom terraced house for saleCydonia Approach, Lincoln
- "TENATS IN SITU"
- Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious & Well Appointed Accommodation
- Wide Range of Local Amenities & Schooling
- Popular Residential Location
GUIDE PRICE £115,000 - £125,000 SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN AND VACANT POSSESSION IS THIS PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY - WITH THREE BEDROOMS AND IN AN AMENABLE AREA EARLY VIEWING IS ADVISED!
"TENANTS IN SITU" Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from enclosed front and rear gardens, a wealth of local amenities and schooling and excellent transport links to the city centre and beyond. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Downstairs Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms to the First Floor, Bathroom and Separate WC. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With uPVC front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor, under stairs storage, wall mounted panel radiator, double glazed window and sliding door to the rear aspect and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 17' 7" x 10' 3" ( 5.36m x 3.12m )
A spacious reception space having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear, two wall mounted panel radiators, power and TV points.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 7" x 8' 4" ( 5.36m x 2.54m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, an integrated cooker with four burner gas hob and extractor hood above and space for further appliances; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, breakfast bar, two wall mounted panel radiators, wall mounted boiler and dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear.
First Floor Landing
Having a wall mounted panel radiator, storage cupboard and doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and the separate WC.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 6' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.03m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.57m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, storage cupboard and wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and shower attachment; complete with tiled walls and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
With low level WC and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with pathway leading to the front entrance door and gated access to the front with timber fencing. The rear garden is laid to both lawn and patio with walled perimeters and gated access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58962611.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.