2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleArnprior Quadrant, Glasgow
Sold STC £49,995
- MAIN DOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GCH & DG
A rarely available main door flat set within this convenient and established residential locale.
Providing bright and well appointed accommodation ideal for young and old alike this attractive property comprises of entrance vestibule, immediately impressive bright and well proportioned lounge, modern fitted kitchen displaying base and wall mounted storage units, two generously proportioned double bedrooms and well equipped bathroom. The property features a fresh and neutral decorative theme throughout, a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally the property is further enhanced by its own well maintained private garden located to the front whilst in addition a well tended communal bin store and drying facility is located to rear.
Located within this established and convenient locale the property is well placed for local shops catering for day to day requirements. Excellent public transport links are available close by which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and nearby destinations. Excellent schooling can also be found locally both at primary and secondary levels. Access to the M74 motorway network can be reached within a 10/15minutes average drive.
Lounge 13' 11" EXCLUDING RECESS AREA x 12' 1" MAXIMUM ( 4.24m EXCLUDING RECESS AREA x 3.68m MAXIMUM )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 10" MAXIMUM ( 2.90m x 2.69m MAXIMUM )
Bedroom One 10' 10" EXCLUDING RECESS AREA x 12' 1" EXCLUDING RECESS ( 3.30m EXCLUDING RECESS AREA x 3.68m EXCLUDING RECESS )
Bedroom Two 10' 3" EXCLUDING RECESS x 11' ( 3.12m EXCLUDING RECESS x 3.35m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58974107.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.