2 bedroom apartment for saleCavalry Road, Colchester
Sold STC £175,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Access Town Centre, Abbey Fields & Station
- Lease In Excess Of 900 Years
This hugely spacious two double bedroom ground floor apartment is situated to the south of Colchester, within convenient access of Colchester's town centre, mainline train station and Abbey Fields. The property benefits from allocated parking and lease in excess of 900 years.
Entrance Door To:
Airing cupboard, storage cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Lounge / Diner / Kitchen 17' 11" max x 14' 7" ( 5.46m max x 4.45m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, double glazed door to side, radiator, open plan to:
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washer/dryer, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 3" extending to 18' ( 3.10m x 2.82m extending to 5.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobe, door to:
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, shaver point, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan.
There is allocated parking for one car.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, take the first right onto Napier Road, continue onto Circular Road North, turn right onto Stable Road, take the first left onto Cavalry Road and Newton House is on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58976276.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.