6 bedroom detached house for salePrince Street, Wisbech
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Six bedroom detached house
- Five reception rooms
- Kitchen & utility
- Family bathroom plus separate shower room
- Single garage
- No upward chain
ROOM FOR ALL THE FAMILY! Positioned in an established residential location and within walking distance to the town centre, this extended detached family home offers versatile accommodation. The property which is offered with no upward chain has the benefit of off road parking and a single garage.
Set within walking distance of the town centre and with easy access to many local amenities, this extended detached house has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. Offering versatile living accommodation the property has the potential for a conversion for an annex, subject to local planning permission.
The property currently comprises five reception rooms, including a family room, breakfast room, a kitchen, separate utility and shower room to the ground floor, whilst on the first floor there are six bedrooms, five of which benefit from a hand basin. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom.
Outside there is a small courtyard garden to the rear, easy maintenance patio areas to the front and side plus a detached single garage.
Sitting Room 11' 10" maximum x 11' 1" ( 3.61m maximum x 3.38m )
Dining Room 11' Maximum x 11' 10" ( 3.35m Maximum x 3.61m )
Family Room 13' 8" x 11' 10" maximum ( 4.17m x 3.61m maximum )
Lounge 11' 1" x 11' 10" maximum ( 3.38m x 3.61m maximum )
Shower Room 8' 2" maximum x 6' 6" maximum ( 2.49m maximum x 1.98m maximum )
Utility Room 14' 6" x 5' 7" ( 4.42m x 1.70m )
Breakfast Room 12' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.49m )
Kitchen 13' maximum x 11' 9" maximum ( 3.96m maximum x 3.58m maximum )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" maximum x 11' ( 3.61m maximum x 3.35m )
Bedroom 3 11' 10" maximum x 11' 1" ( 3.61m maximum x 3.38m )
Bedroom 4 10' 11" x 11' 10" maximum ( 3.33m x 3.61m maximum )
Bedroom 5/ Study 8' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.54m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 6 11' x 8' 11" maximum ( 3.35m x 2.72m maximum )
Bathroom 5' 3" x 10' 5" ( 1.60m x 3.18m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the third set of traffic lights and turn left into Norwich Road, continue along and turn right into Price Street, where the property will be found at the bottom of the road on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58978493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB111929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.