2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWandle Road, Wallington
Sold STC £360,000
- Well - presented Victorian cottage
- Two bedrooms and first floor bathroom
- Close to Hackbridge train station, shops and Beddington Park
- Two reception rooms
- Some period features
TWO BEDROOM - Victorian cottage is well presented throughout having been recently decorated. Call Barnard Marcus today to book your appointment to view.
TWO BEDROOM - Victorian cottage is well presented throughout having been recently decorated. The property is conveniently close to Hackbridge station and its frequent services into London. A parade of local shops and services are along London Road whilst Beddington Park and its recreational pursuits are within close proximity. The property briefly comprises: entrance hallway, two reception rooms and fitted kitchen with doors opening onto the garden. On the first floor there are two good size bedrooms which include fitted wardrobes and chest of drawers and modern bathroom with separate shower. Potential to extend to rear and loft space (STPP). There is ample storage available including under stairs storage. Call Barnard Marcus today to book your appointment to view.
From our office at SM6 0AP:
Head north towards Parkgate Rd
Restricted-usage road 98 ft
Turn right onto Parkgate Rd 276 ft
Turn left onto Manor Rd/A237
Continue to follow A237 1.0 mi
Turn left onto Wandle Rd
Destination will be on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58978634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLG100862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Wallington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.