4 bedroom apartment for saleThe Old School, Tredegar Square, E3 5SD
- Superior period building
- Stunning Landscaped Grounds
- 1262 Sqft
- Loft Apartment with high ceilings
- 4 Contemporary bathrooms
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Tredegar Square conservation area
- short walk to Mile End station
Tutelage Court is a fantastic collection of brand new apartments, carefully formed from a stunning period school conversion in East London's most sought after location Tredegar Square. Sympathetically carved from the existing building, the stylish loft apartments feature amazing ceiling heights and stunning period windows giving tons of natural light.
The most amazing landscaped gardens meet you as you approach the entrance gates, opening on to your own private grounds. The main entrance is simply stunning, and the apartments contained within this impressive building will become your most treasured home.
With a beautiful specification to match the building the apartments carry on the lovely period features – with parquet flooring, large sash windows, high ceilings and great kitchens and bathrooms.
Now 50% sold, we highly recommend viewing today to avoid missing out. Call Bridge New Homes – Bow’s expert new homes agent 020 7749 1380.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2286173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BRIDGE PROPERTY LONDON LTD, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.