3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroadacres, Leckwith, Cardiff
Sold STC £205,000
- AUDIO TOUR & HOME ID AVAILABLE
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- NO CHAIN
Offered to the market with no ongoing chain. Located in a sought after area and is an ideal project for those looking to put their own mark on a home.
In need of some attention! Offered to the market with no ongoing chain. Located in a sought after area and is an ideal project for those looking to put their own mark on a home. Located offering excellent access to the Leckwith retain park, link roads serving the M4 corridor and City Centre.
The property is in need of attention and viewing is highly recommended
Via obscure double glazed sliding door into porchway with an additional obscure glazed door with matching side panels) into:
Wood block flooring. Feature stained glass and leaded light window to side. Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Doors to:
Lounge 11' 2" max x 13' 6" ( 3.40m max x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator and power points. Wood block flooring
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side. Fitted range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over. Electric cooker point. Fitted sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Power points. ceramic tiled splashbacks. Access to:
Dining Room 11' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.33m )
Radiator and power points. Wood block flooring. Double glazed patio door offering access to rear patio
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear. Obscure glazed door offering access to patio and rear garden. Storage area.
Obscure glazed window to side. Loft access. Doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 3" to wardrobes ( 3.94m x 2.82m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes, Radiator and power points
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 5" to cupboards ( 3.48m x 2.87m to cupboards )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator and power points. Fitted cupboards
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator and power points
Obscure double glazed window to rear. ceramic tiled walls. Fitted suite in white comprising: feature panelled bath with shower over, W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin. Built in storage cupboard
Flower borders. Stone shingled area and paved drive way
Paved patio area and drive. Lawned area.
Up and over door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58981040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.