5 bedroom detached house for saleTorrance Wynd, East Kilbride, Glasgow
Sold STC £359,500
- Impressive 5 bed modern detached villa.
- Landscaped gardens, driveway, double garage.
- GCH, DG.
Impressive modern detached villa offering generous levels of accommodation with a high standard of finish throughout and set within beautifully landscaped gardens.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this immaculate five bedroom detached 'Burlingham' home built by Taylor Wimpey. The property has been upgraded by the owners which has taken it to a new level of luxury, comfort and style. The property is offered in an absolute immaculate condition with quality carpets, engineered wood flooring and also having recently been professionally re-decorated from top to bottom, to a very high standard. The owners have had the grounds professionally landscaped, giving a wonderful year round display of colour from what are purposefully designed as low maintenance gardens that are simply beautiful.
Situated within an exclusive development on the outskirts of East Kilbride, this lovely home offers a prospective buyer a semi-rural feel yet remains close to, and within easy access of, all major amenities such as Shopping Centre, supermarkets, train station and bus station. This particular development backs onto Torrance House Golf Course and within walking distance to Calderglen Country Park. Viewing is strongly advised.
The accommodation is set over three main levels with a flexible layout throughout. A broad entrance hallway boasts a lovely staircase that allows access to upper levels and has an upgraded W.C off along with a very useful study room. There is a bright formal lounge which has double doors connecting through to the formal dining room, which itself has French doors leading directly to the patio area off the garden. The dining sized kitchen is over 20ft in length, consisting of a selection of base and wall units, granite worktops, gas hob, electric double oven, integrated appliances, waste disposal unit, fridge, separate freezer and dishwasher. The utility room has space for a washing machine and tumble dryer and is just off the kitchen, it is finished in neutral cream tones.
There are five genuinely generous sized bedrooms in this lovely home, all with ample room for free standing furniture and three of which are en-suite.. The top floor of the house has two bedrooms and a lovely modern fitted bathroom, with shower fitted. The en-suite facilities and bathroom are as you would expect, finished to a very high standard and are best seen to appreciate the real quality that is present .
The master bedroom is very spacious and has a fantastic walk-in wardrobe and a stunning en-suite with a large standalone shower enclosure, beautifully tiled and has a white suite.
There is a brick built double garage and mono-blocked pathway. The home also has a system of gas central heating, double glazing and alarm system which is linked to a 24 hour monitoring station.
Lounge; 16'4 x 12'8
Dining Room; 12'10 x 10'2
Study; 11'0 x 7'2
Dining Kitchen; 20'6 x 12'7 max
Utility; 6'2 x 6'2
Bedroom One; 15'3 x 12'10 plus dressing area
En-suite; 13'6 x 6'3 max
Bedroom Two; 11'3 x 10'11
En-suite; 7'8 x 4'7 max points
Bedroom Three; 15'3 x 12'10 max
En-suite; 7'2 x 5'4
Bedroom Four; 14'7 x 15'9 plus recess
Bedroom Five; 12'11 x 9'3
Bathroom; 8'9 x 5'5
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.