4 bedroom detached house for saleGloucester Road, Sawtry
- Extended Detched Family Home
- Generous Well Kept Plot
- Four Bedrooms
- Refitted En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Refitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Conservatory
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Popular Village with Amenities
Polkadot Homes are delighted to offer for this highly sought after extended, detached family home located in the popular village of Sawtry.
Benefits internally include four bedrooms with refitted en-suite, refitted family bathroom, refitted kitchen and utility, two reception rooms, conservatory and downstairs cloakroom.
Externally the property boasts a generous plot with a single garage, outbuilding, summer house and off road parking for several cars.
Viewings are by appointment and can be arranged by calling Polkadot on 01487 829189.
Sawtry is a delightful village with an abundance of amenities positioned halfway between the city of Peterborough and the town of Huntingdon. A highly sought after area for the commuter with excellent road links via the A1, A14 and Huntingdon Mainline Station providing you with direct trains to London Kings Cross in less than an hour.
Further benefits to Sawtry include the recently constructed Co-op, a public house, an Infant School, Junior School, Sawtry Community College, a leisure centre, playing fields, excellent public country walks, and a variety of shops.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58982828.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6584097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Polkadot Homes, Huntingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.