4 bedroom detached house for saleMontagu Road, Canwick, Lincoln
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Executive Detached
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Spacious & Versatile Accomodation Throughout
- Beautifully Lawned Rear Garden
- Extensive Off-Road Parking & Detached Garage
Situated within the desirable and sought after village of Canwick is this well appointed and beautifully presented three/four bedroom detached family home benefiting from well maintained gardens, ample off-road parking and detached garage and spacious versatile accommodation throughout.
Situated within the desirable and sought after village of Canwick is this well appointed and beautifully presented three/four bedroom detached family home benefiting from well maintained gardens, ample off-road parking and detached garage and spacious versatile accommodation throughout. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Sitting Room, Inner Hall, Second Sitting Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility, Downstairs Shower Room, Fourth Bedroom/Additional Reception, Three Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With uPVC front entrance door, double glazed window to the side aspect and a further door leading into:-
Sitting Room 16' 4" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.98m max x 4.06m max )
A light and airy reception space having a double glazed bow window to the front aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect, beamed ceiling, wall lights, two wall mounted panel radiators, feature exposed brick wall and a door leading into:-
Having stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Sitting Room 2 21' 7" x 12' ( 6.58m x 3.66m )
Having two double glazed windows to the side aspect, sliding doors to the rear aspect, coving, wall lights, two wall mounted panel radiators and a stone effect fireplace.
Dining Room 13' x 11' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.58m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, power points, coving, solid wood flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, door to the pantry and an archway leading into:-
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 1" x 9' 2" ( 5.21m x 2.79m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps and integrated appliances including an oven, dishwasher and a four ring induction hob; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, power points, extractor fan, double glazed windows to the rear aspect, ample space for a dining table and chairs, door to the Utility and a further door to the Fourth Bedroom/Additional Reception.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door to the rear leading out to the rear garden.
Downstairs Shower Room
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with two obscure double glazed windows to the rear aspect, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four / Reception 14' 1" x 12' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.91m )
With uPVC front entrance door, double glazed window to the front aspect, skylight window, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a fitted cupboard housing the boiler.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 5" x 10' 9" ( 4.70m x 3.28m )
Having three double glazed windows to the front aspect, beamed ceiling, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and fitted mirrored wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13' max x 12' 1" max ( 3.96m max x 3.68m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.63m max x 3.51m max )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a range of fitted storage.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiled bath and a double shower cubicle; complete with part tiled walls, tiled flooring and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is an extensive driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to the detached garage and a patio and gravelled area with mature shrubs and a walled frontage. The rear garden is beautifully presented and laid to both lawn and patio with a wide array of herbaceous shrubs and trees; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
Garage 18' 5" x 9' 10" ( 5.61m x 3.00m )
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58984352.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.