1 bedroom flat for saleBotley Road Flat 6 Park Gate
Withdrawn from Market
- Rental Yield of 5.15% after Ground Rent & Service Charge
- Previously Achieved £665pcm Rent
- Ground Rent & Service Charge Approx. £893 per annum
- Vacant Possession
- 125 Year Lease Starting from Purchase Date
Walker & Waterer are delighted to offer for sale this one bedroom ground floor flat, fully refurbished in 2015. With a modern fitted kitchen and shower room, this property has been finished to a very high standard.
The communal entrance hallway has stairs to the first floor and doors to apartments 5 & 6.
Upon entering the property the entrance hallway has doors to the kitchen, lounge, bedroom and shower room. The lounge has a window to the rear elevation. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating sink unit, oven with hob above and space for further appliances. The bedroom has a window to the rear. The shower room comprises three piece white suite.
A brand new 125 year lease will be granted on completion of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58985402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101619003565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker & Waterer Ltd, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.