1 bedroom cottage for saleMarket Street, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £180,000
- Secluded Character Cottage
- Open Plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room
- One Double Bedroom
- Recently Re-Fitted Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- CHAIN FREE
Do not miss your opportunity to purchase this CHAIN FREE, beautifully presented & secluded character cottage. The property comprises of an open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room on the ground floor with French doors onto the garden & a bedroom with ample storage & a shower room on the first floor.
This CHAIN FREE, beautifully presented & secluded character cottage is hidden away from Bognor Regis town centre. It is positioned within walking distance of beach & shops. The property comprises of an open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room on the ground floor with French doors onto the garden & a bedroom with ample storage & a recently re-fitted shower room on the first floor. Other features include double glazing, night storage heating, an enclosed garden & off road parking. Call or email us today to book your appointment to view.
Sitting/dining Room 17' 4" x 11' 6" ( 5.28m x 3.51m )
Double glazed door & double glazed French doors to front, two night storage heaters, TV point, opening to kitchen, tiled floor & stairs to first floor landing
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.31m )
Recently refitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall & base mounted cupboards & drawers with work surfaces. One & a half bowl sink & drainer unit, electric hob with cooker hood over, electric oven, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear & tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Doors to the bedroom and shower room and access to loft space.
Bedroom 15' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.67m x 3.53m )
Two double glazed windows to front, TV point, a range of fitted wardrobes, and a further built-in wardrobes with hanging rail, shelving and sliding mirror doors.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiling, heated towel rail & lino floor.
The garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and is laid to tarmac with timber decking. It is accessed via a personal door & timber double doors which allow vehicular access. This allows off road parking for a vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58986752.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.