2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Dry Lane, Brigstock, Kettering
Offers in Excess of £165,000
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Refitted Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
- Village Location
OFF THE BEATEN TRACK! A well presented two bedroom semi-detached home situated in the desirable village of Brigstock and boasting a conservatory and off road parking. Call today to arrange a viewing to avoid disappointment!
The accommodation is in good decorative order throughout featuring an open plan refitted kitchen, spacious lounge with patio doors into the conservatory, with tow double bedrooms of which the master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes, and a bathroom to the first floor. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear with a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. An ideal first time buyer's home!
Entry via a wooden double glazed door to the front aspect into an open plan kitchen, features include a double glazed porthole to the front aspect, exposed wooden flooring, modern wall mounted radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights, smoke detector, built in understairs cupboard with storage units, door to the lounge and staircase to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 5' 3" ( 3.61m x 1.60m )
A refitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a single sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and wooden work surface over. Further features include a built in oven and halogen hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, two wine coolers, exposed wooden flooring, serving hatch into the lounge, recessed ceiling spotlights, a wall mounted combi central heating boiler and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.56m )
This room features a double glazed window to the side aspect, double wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points, coving to the ceiling, inbuilt shelving and double glazed patio doors to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.08m )
Of brick and UPVC double glazed construction with a polycarbonate pitched roof, featuring a wall mounted radiator, double glazed windows to the side and rear with a double glazed door to the side aspect.
Staircase rising from the entrance hall, features include a wall mounted radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights, smoke detector, access to the loft and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 7" to rear of wardrobes x 9' 11" ( 3.53m to rear of wardrobes x 3.02m )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, two sets of double fitted wardrobes and matching chest of drawers, a wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max x 9' 3" ( 3.61m max x 2.82m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator and TV point.
A three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with shower and glass screen over, floating wash hand basin and low level wc. Further features include partial complementary tiling, a wall mounted radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights, exposed wooden flooring and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
A low maintenance garden with a small lawned area, stone chipped frontage with shrubs to the borders.
The garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and comprises of a lawn, patio area, hardstanding area for sheds and gated side access to the front of the property.
There is a large block paved driveway to the front and side providing off road parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58986875.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.