1 bedroom flat for saleRed Lion Square, Holborn, WC1R
Under Offer £585,000
- Set within an imposing block overlooking Red Lion Square
- Spacious reception room with feature fireplace
- Offers bright and well equipped kitchen
- Features well presented and generous bedroom
- Rental investment, let for £385 per week until 28/02/2018
- Additional information available upon request
Offering an enviable location in the heart of Holborn, this fabulous one bedroom flat is found within an imposing block overlooking Red Lion Square and boasts wood floors and well proportioned accommodation throughout.
Red Lion Square provides an excellent location close to the bustling amenities of High Holborn, with the open spaces of Lincoln's Inn Fields moments away as well as the square itself, while for entertainment and shopping Covent Garden is close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 978954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.