3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlan Road, Norwich
Sold STC £280,000
- Three bed Victorian terrace house
- Beautifully presented
- Tucked away City Centre location
- 24ft main reception room
- Ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £290,000
Occupying a stunning Central City location, Alan Road is a extended hall entrance end terrace Victorian property which has been refurbished by the present vendor to a high contemporary standard.
This unique City Home is located in a tucked away cul-de-sac location which overlooks / sides onto a wooded area providing the property with a high degree of privacy. Internally there is a 24ft main reception room with cast iron wood burner, smooth plastered ceiling throughout (except shower room) and luxury first floor bathroom. There is permit parking, low maintenance garden and conservatory with the property boating an impressive location and superb accommodation.
With tiled flooring and radiator.
With open stairs to the first floor, tiled flooring, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge / Dining / Reception 24' 3" x 12' 4" ( 7.39m x 3.76m )
With two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, both with fitted shutters, inset pretty cast iron wood burner with brick surround, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, smooth plastered ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 8" x 13' 2" ( 4.17m x 4.01m )
L shaped room. Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset sink, fitted work surfaces, built in electric hob and stainless steel electric oven, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, space for fridge freezer and gas fired boiler with uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to side and door to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.08m )
uPVC construction with windows to rear and side aspects, door to garden and tiled flooring.
With a suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with inset shower, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and low level WC with plumbing for washing machine and two uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect with fitted shutters, built in wardrobe, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.18m )
uPVC double glaze window to the rear aspect with fitted shutter, built in storage cupboard, access to roof space and radiator.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 10' x 5' 1" ( 3.05m x 1.55m )
Built in storage cupboard, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect with fitted shutters.
There is on road permit parking to the front of the property. The rear garden is low maintenance with paved patio and gravelled landscaped areas with attractive raised brick built and timber seating area, garden shed and enclosed by fencing
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58995416.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.