3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArmley Grange Crescent, Armley, Leeds
Sold STC £130,000
- Semi Detached Residence
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- No Onward Chain
- Excellent Access to Links & Amenities
- Viewing Essential
*PRICED TO SELL - MOTIVATED VENDOR*
A great opportunity to purchase this good sized three bedroom semi detached residence, with no onward chain. Boasting TWO RECEPTION ROOMS plus gardens, drive and SPACE FOR GARAGE...
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this good sized semi detached residence, which is offered for sale with no upward chain. Briefly comprising; lounge with feature fireplace, dining room with french doors through to the lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, house bathroom and gardens to front and rear. Situated within a popular residential location with excellent access to commuting links and Leeds city centre as well as local amenities and schools. Viewing a must.
Lounge 15' maximum x 14' maximum ( 4.57m maximum x 4.27m maximum )
A good sized room with a feature fireplace with a gas fire inset, a radiator and a bay window to the front elevation providing an abundance of natural light.
Dining Room 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
With sliding doors opening into the lounge, giving the option of an open plan lounge / diner when desired, also having a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit, integral oven, hob and cooker hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and a door and window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 1" into bay x 10' 5" ( 4.29m into bay x 3.18m )
A light and airy double room with a radiator and a bay window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
A double bedroom with a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' ( 2.67m x 1.83m )
Having a radiator and a window to the front elevation.
With a three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, W.C, wash hand basin, a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
To The Outside
There are gardens to the front and rear of the property. The front garden has a lawn area and planted beds, with a pathway leading down the side of the house and to the private and enclosed rear garden, which is predominantly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58995545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.