3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStaunton Road, Minehead
Sold STC £279,950
- Stunning Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms - Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms - Re Fitted Bathroom & W.c.
- Front & Rear Gardens - Driveway & Garage
- Air Conditioned Studio / Office - Fabulous Views
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This beautifully presented extended semi detached home has been modernised to a high and exacting standard with energy efficiency in mind and includes a stunning re-fitted kitchen and bathroom, double glazing and a useful air conditioned studio/office at the head of the garden.
This beautifully presented extended semi detached home has been modernised to a high and exacting standard with energy efficiency in mind and includes a stunning re-fitted kitchen and bathroom, double glazing and a useful air conditioned studio/office at the head of the garden. No onward chain!
Spacious attractive hall with art deco style replacement front door, stairs rising to first floor landing with courtesy stair lighting, useful understairs cupboard, picture and dado rails, porcelain tiled floor, central heating thermostat and programmer with mobile app control, recessed LED downlighting, radiator.
Sitting Room 14' 11" x 14' ( 4.55m x 4.27m )
Single glazed bay window to front, feature 1930's original fireplace with tiled surround, timber mantle and inset living flame gas fire, television point, picture rail, recessed LED downlighting, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.48m )
Double glazed sliding doors to conservatory/family room, feature 1930's original fireplace with tiled surround, timber mantle and living flame gas fire, picture rail, recessed LED downlighting, radiator.
Family Room / Conservatory 10' 3" x 10' ( 3.12m x 3.05m )
Delightful Victorian style conservatory with double glazed patio door to deck and rear gardens, vaulted glass roof, attractive wood effect flooring, wall light points, under floor heating with wall mounted thermostat.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 20' 5" x 9' 8" ( 6.22m x 2.95m )
Delightful dual aspect with double glazed window to rear and two windows to side, stunningly re-fitted with extensive range of locally made Bespoke gloss cream wall and base level units with contrasting walnut effect frames and surrounds, extensive solid quartz work surfaces incorporating inset four ring gas hob with contemporary extractor above and glass splashback, inset sink unit with moulded drainer, integrated double oven with cupboard above and drawers below, integrated concealed dishwasher and washing machine, excellent array of storage including pan drawers, pull out larder and spice racks, concealed microwave, integrated side by side fridge freezer with matching surround, recessed LED downlighting and feature lighting, solid quartz breakfast bar with integrated LCD television and seating for Four, porcelain tiled floor, picture rail, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, part galleried landing, dado rail, access to loft via retractable loft ladder with insulation, picture rail, period doors to
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear enjoying views of the rear garden and far reaching North Hill and sea views, wall to wall fitted wardrobes with mirror fronted and Walnut effect doors, recessed LED down lighting, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front with views towards The Hopcott and distant sea views, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front with similar outlook to bedroom One, picture rail, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, luxury re-fitted white suite comprising double ended centre fill bath with contemporary chrome mixer tap, vanity wash hand basin with matching fittings and double storage below, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with glazed enclosure, wall mounted controls and ceiling mounted waterfall shower head, striking fully tiled surrounds and contrasting floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed LED downlighting and heat recovery system, underfloor heating.
Double glazed window to side, re-fitted suite of dual flush low level WC, striking tiled walls and contrasting tiled floor, recessed LED downlighting.
Garage 16' 4" x 9' ( 4.98m x 2.74m )
Timber roller front door with additional personal door, window to rear and personal door to garden, power and light, replacement gas fired central heating boiler.
With retaining wall to the front boundary, block paved driveway to garage providing off street parking, low maintenance landscaped front garden with inset shrubs.
A feature of the property the rear garden adjoins fields to the rear and comprises a decking area to the rear of the kitchen & family room, steps up to a decking pathway to the rear of the garden with good expanse of lawn to the side and raised planters to the other, to the head of the garden is the wonderful studio/office with far reaching views and an additional area of lawn. Timber garden shed with power and light.
Studio 10' 9" x 11' ( 3.28m x 3.35m )
Fully insulated studio with double glazed door to front and side enjoying attractive views, wood effect floor, air conditioning unit and heating, telephone and broadband points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58995548.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH103750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.