3 bedroom link detached house for saleAshridge Walk, Yaxley, Peterborough
- Reduced from £180,000 to £175,000
- entrance hall, lounge diner
- kitchen, re-fitted bathroom
- three bedrooms
- gardens, garage
- no chain
A well proportioned family home which benefits from no onward chain and offers accommodation to comprise: entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, front & rear gardens and a garage.
A keenly priced, well proportioned link detached home which is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard.
Lounge Diner 23' 4" x 10' extending to 12' ( 7.11m x 3.05m extending to 3.66m )
Double glazed window & french doors to the rear, two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' ( 3.40m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards. Cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer space, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, access to the loft, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 11' 10" max ( 3.71m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 7' 11" max, incl stairwell ( 2.34m x 2.41m max, incl stairwell )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, radiator, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath, walk in shower cubicle, tiled flooring.
Outside The Property
The frontage is laid to low maintenance gravel behind ornate fencing. The rear garden is laid largely to paving with a gated rear driveway leading to the garage which has double opening doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58995563.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.