4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrange Close, LEIGHTON BUZZARD
Sold STC £395,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Re-fitted Bathroom and Kitchen
- Within Walking Distance of Leighton Buzzard train station
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Oversized Garage
WALKING DISTANCE TO TRAIN STATION! Situated in the popular location of Grange Close is this extended and very well presented semi-detached home benefiting from a short walk to local shops, schools and Leighton Buzzard train station.
LOVELY FAMILY HOME! Situated in the popular location of Grange Close is this extended and very well presented semi-detached home benefiting from a short walk to local shops, schools and Leighton Buzzard train station with direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, lounge/diner, re-fitted kitchen, cloakroom, utility room and conservatory. On the first floor there is four bedrooms with en suite to master and re-fitted family bathroom. Outside is a stunning rear garden with driveway leading to an oversized garage.
Double glazed door to the front. Doors to the lounge and kitchen, stairs to the first floor landing. Porcelain tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Lounge/ Diner 25' 9" x 9' 9" extending to 10' 8" ( 7.85m x 2.97m extending to 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front, patio doors to the conservatory, door to the kitchen. Opens into dining area. Tv and telephone points, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear, doors to the entrance hall and utility room. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer. Cooker hood, spaces for dishwasher and fridge freezer. Porcelain tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Double glazed window and door to the rear, door to the cloakroom. Fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Porcelain tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Double glazed window to the side. Wc, wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 8' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.62m )
Of UPVc construction with a double glazed door to the side and double glazed windows to the rear and side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 20' 6" x 12' 10" to wardrobes ( 6.25m x 3.91m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobes, radiator, tv point. Wood laminate flooring. Airing cupboard.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, heated towel rail. Tile flooring, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.29m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator, tv point.
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator, tv point.
Bedroom 4 13' x 7' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the side and rear. Radiator, tv point. Wood laminate floor.
Double glazed window to the rear. P-shaped bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, wc, radiator. Fully tiled.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub and evergreen edging, the remaining providing parking for two cars leading to an oversized garage.
Mature and well established, extending round to the side. Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio are, evergreens and shrub borders, with further patio area, gated side access and door into an oversized garage.
Garage 16' 8" x 13' 2" ( 5.08m x 4.01m )
Window to the rear. Up & over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58996679.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.